Lenette M. Terry
Lenette Mandola Terry has worked with Texas families for over four decades. She has handled cases the parties wanted to keep quiet, and she has handled high-profile cases with media coverage. No matter the size, scope, or details in a case, Ms. Terry handles each one with diligent precision in a strategic manner.
Throughout her career, Ms. Terry has handled both civil and criminal matters in and out of the courtroom. She now focuses her practice on family law, including divorces, child custody cases, adoptions, and more. She was recently recognized in the Texas Super Lawyers list by Thomson Reuters from 2020 to 2022. The law firm of Terry & Roberts provides clients with a full array of family law services.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- State of Texas, 1980
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Juris Doctorate cum laude, 1980
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Arts, 1977
Awards and Recognitions
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow, 1992 – Present
- Selected to Texas Super Lawyers list by Thomson Reuters, 2020 – 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brazoria County Fair Association, Executive Board, 1986 – 1992
- Brazoria County Womens Bar Association, President, 1994 – 1995
- State Bar of Texas