Lenette M. Terry
Lenette Mandola Terry has worked with Texas families for over four decades. She has handled cases the parties wanted to keep quiet, and she has handled high-profile cases with media coverage. No matter the size, scope, or details in a case, Ms. Terry handles each one with diligent precision in a strategic manner.
Throughout her career, Ms. Terry has handled both civil and criminal matters in and out of the courtroom. She now focuses her practice on family law, including divorces, child custody cases, adoptions, and more. The law firm of Terry & Roberts provides clients with a full array of family law services.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- State of Texas, 1980
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Juris Doctorate cum laude, 1980
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Arts, 1977
Honors and Awards
- Texas Bar Fellows, 1992 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brazoria County Fair Association, Executive Board, 1986 – 1992
- Brazoria County Womens Bar Association, President, 1994 – 1995