William J. Terry
William J. “Billy” Terry has been a practicing Texas lawyer for almost thirty years. His litigation experience spans both criminal law and civil law, with a focus on family law. Mr. Terry believes in having real relationships with his clients, treating them with personal care and attention to detail. He extends his Texas welcome to most anyone who is in need of a legal consultation.
Terry & Roberts’ Brazoria County family law attorneys will work with you to establish your goals and reach the best possible outcome. When choosing an attorney, you can count on Mr. Terry’s knowledge of Texas family law and his understanding of the struggles good people face when dealing with personal matters like divorce, child custody, paternity, and more.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- State of Texas, 1990
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Juris Doctorate cum laude, 1990
- Southwest Texas State University, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Brazoria County Fair Association, Board of Directors, 1980 – 1994
- American Brahman Association, 1987 – Present